Southern Gardens Citrus (SGC) processing plant in Clewiston, Florida is the state’s most modern facility and has undergone several major expansions to keep up with demand from national orange brands, private label brands and packers.
- We produce more than 50 percent of the private label not-from-concentrate
orange juice in America.
- Delivering oranges directly from groves to the SGC plant allows experienced
team of technicians the highest level of quality control and accelerates
processing to ensure freshness.
- We can process more than four million boxes of oranges each season and produce
more than 25 million gallons of not-from-concentrate orange juice annually.
- Southern Gardens orange juice is delivered on time, at competitive prices, and with assurance of both high quality and consistency.
- Customer bulk orders are distributed nationally and internationally.
- The plant meets the highest standards for ISO certification, worker safety,
food quality and environmental protection.